Domain has significantly increased investment into this sector over the past year. We believe genomic analysis techniques have reached a stage of maturity that will provide the foundation for fundamental changes in the practice of medicine and result in improved care and reduced costs.
Domain’s recent investments in molecular diagnostic companies include:
- Applied Proteomics – Discovering and developing new diagnostics based on protein and metabolite biomarkers
- Ariosa Diagnostics – Providing early, non-invasive, accurate prenatal diagnostic tests for fetal health
- Astute Medical – Developing innovative, high value, biomarker solutions for the acute hospital setting
- BioNano Genomics – Developing technologies for analysis of large biological molecules
- Epic Sciences – Developing new diagnostics for the management of cancer
- Sera Prognostics – Developing diagnostic tests for early prediction of preterm birth and other pregnancy complications
- Veracyte – Developing a molecular-based thyroid cancer diagnostic that permits diagnoses without surgery
Domain will host its first Symposium of Molecular Diagnostic Leaders, a two-day gathering designed to bring together leaders of this important industry.
Click here to sign up to receive updates about this event.